The Fierce Dance Team, Division Suns…

Princess Bumagat, Staff Writer

Division Suns is our own school’s dance team! It is a great group of dancers who always put on an entertaining show.screen-shot-2016-11-04-at-8-21-28-am The dance team are a diverse, welcoming crew. The group itself is filled with laughter, positivity, comfort and especially fun. It is coached by an incredible dance teacher, Ms. Vargas. I, myself is part of the dance team and I am really glad I joined because I get to experience dance which I have no experience. The name Division Suns was created this year. Before our dance team didn’t really have a name. We also didn’t have many dancers like this year. Now our dance team is evolving and everyone of us are trying our best to reach the bscreen-shot-2016-11-04-at-8-20-25-amest potential in each other. Did you watch the performance we did during Pep Rally? Each and every member worked hard to practice and nail that performance. We stay every Tuesday, Thursday and Friday after school and practice at the student union with mirrors and speakers. Division Suns is divided into two groups: elite and performance. Performance team performs in school and elite team goes in and out of school to compete. screen-shot-2016-11-04-at-8-21-04-amApart from that, we are still one team who always support and motivate each other (you could call us a big family). Being part of the dance team for me is like my getaway from stress and problems in life. I met new great friends and got closer to some of them; the team is like my safe haven. Ms. Vargas is always there for everyone in the dance team and you could really trust her. She was very supportive because she went to watch our performance in Pep Rally and told us to just have fun which was very nice. Stay tuned for more upcoming lit performances from the Division Suns. You will be shook! (-;