THANKSGIVING BREAK + PREPARATION FOR FINALS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Princess Bumagat, Rwpoeter

Turn off your alarms for thanksgiving break is finally here! Everyone has been doing so much school work, extracurricular activities and are just so busy especially with the holidays coming up! We have 1 week off and it’s a very good and long time to rest and screen-shot-2016-12-01-at-8-04-55-amchill. Also to catch up with our sleep which most students now forget to do. Teachers who assigned work for you to do helps you not to forget the materials you are learning in class and you should be thankful for that. Besides, November is the month you show your gratitude and appreciation to those and what makes you happy and in general, makes you life easier. Don’t forget to give thanks. Even though we have 1 week off, please don’t try to complete your work last minute and procrastinate. Don’t take the break for granted. Do all your work first and then you can relax. Just remember to make time for yourself for you deserve all the hard work you are achieving but also school work. Enjoy thanksgiving day with your family and eat a lot! Be most careful screen-shot-2016-12-01-at-8-08-02-amwhen shopping on Black Friday! People are just so excited to get out of school and be over this semester. Though, many forget that finals are also coming up and it is a big deal for everyone because it determines your final grade for this semester and it goes to your transcript permanently! Therefore, you have to study very hard and finish 2016 strong. There are many tips and advices for preparation of finals. First of all, don’t stress about it too much for you will make it harder as it seems. Just relax and do your best! (: Finals week’s schedule is early dismissal which means to not take all the time and put it to waste for you will regret it! Have a study group with your friends. This makes it more fun for you get to hang with your friends and have fun while studying. If you are easily distracted with people, you can always find a quiet place like tscreen-shot-2016-12-01-at-8-09-00-amhe library. Make sure to not starve yourself in the morning and prepare breakfast for a great way to start the day. When studying, always do what you are comfortable in doing or change something up for a change. You can always do flashcards, write/type what you need to memorize, reread notes and highlight and have someone test you. This helps you because it proves whether you learned the whole thing and understood it. Also try teaching it to your friends or classmates. Lastly stay positive and don’t regret anything for you know better than blaming yourself for the mistakes you create on your own.

Work Cited for Pictures:

Pumpkin and scrabble letters. Digital Image. My Merry Christmas. 15 June 2016. Web. 16 November 2016. <mymerrychristmas.com>

Studying and organization. Digital Image. Study Mode. Web. 16 November 2016. <studymode.com>

Positive quote. Digital Image. Spread Happiness Quotes. Web. 16 November 2016. <tumblr.com>