UPCOMING EVENTS TO LOOK FORWARD TO!

Princess Bumagat, Writer

✺Dance Audition day✺    &  ✧Winter Formal 2017✧

Greetings Suns! Happy New Year! I hope you all had a fun, well rested winter break. Now that we’re back to school again, there will be non ending schoolwork until summer break which I’m positive everyone is looking forward to. Though with the stress that we are going through at the moment, there are other fun events to reduce your stress and have some fun from time to time. Everyone always need a break or a getaway! These events will be happening at the end of January. Since its a new semester, the school dance team also known as the Division Suns, will be having an audition day for new members who would want to join. Anyone is welcome to audition and feel how it is like to audition for something. It is very nerve wracking at first because there are a lot who will be auditioning and not a lot will get into the elite team. The dance team has 2 units which are the performance team and elite team. Elite team gets to compete outside of school and are more dedicated to dance. While performance team only performs for the school. Though many can always improve and get to be part of the elite team with the help of the dance coach and the other members. Anyone can still be part of the dance team anytime but will immediately be part of the performance team. The audition day will be on January 26 after school and there will be 3 judges who are present. There will be a day/s you can learn the choreo that everyone will be dancing on the audition day. The next day, January 27, we have the winter formal hosted by the Asb! Many are really excited to attend this event because some are first time goers or last time goers for the seniors out there and the others are just awaiting for this magical night. According to Edwin Sanchez, an Asb member who is also co chairing this event can’t wait for this year’s winter formal. There are no sitting arrangements. Edwin explained that there will be more than 20 tables, all with 10 chairs and he said “it’s first come, first serve”.He also described that the dinner consists of an appetizer then  the main course which you can pick from chicken alfredo or beef lasagna. There will be unlimited drinks and that includes all sodas, teas and coffee. For dessert, there will be a chocolate fountain and various fruits. This event will be hosted at the Luminarias restaurant starting at 6 pm to 11pm. You can bring a guest but have to turn in your guest application no later than friday, January 20. There are still tickets selling this week until January 20 at 3pm. Edwin suggests to buy your tickets now before it sells out. The money you pay will be worth it! If you have time, please look at the posters that are posted around school for these events or go to Asb’s and Division Sun’s social medias where the info that you need are there.