Cooking With Kevin
Hang on for a minute...we're trying to find some more stories you might like.
Email This Story
Hi guys!! I usually cook at home when I am hungry on the weekends. I combine new things and create new flavors or maybe even try something new. Today I am going to show you how to cook my Spam Mac and Cheese
- Heavy Cream
- Boil water.
- Boil the macaroni – Don’t overcook it or it will become to soggy.
- Prepare the sauce.
- Add butter to the pan.
- When the butter is melted add heavy cream.
- Mix the butter and the heavy cream.
- While mixing slowly add your choice of cheese. This will help thicken your sauce.
- Prepare the spam.
- Cut 2 slices of spam and cut it into cubes.
- Cook the spam until done and place it into your sauce and mix.
- Once the macaroni is done boiling strain out the water – don’t wait too long or the macaroni will stick together.
- After the sauce is done, pour the macaroni into the sauce and mix.
- Enjoy your delicious spam mac and cheese 🙂
If you are looking for an instructional video, here it is: https://youtu.be/uNsBxxQ4ss4
Hope you guys enjoy this recipe!
Try it out and write how it tastes in the comments below.