March Maddness: Lavar Ball Vs. Micheal Jordan

As we flip a page on the calendar we notice that March is long gone but the madness still rings in our ears. Especially if LaVar Ball is on TV. LaVar Ball is not very well known but his son Lonzo Ball is popular for blowing up the stat sheet on UCLA’s Men’s basketball team. Lonzo Ball is one of nation’s top talent and could go first in the draft. Lonzo is quiet and humble while in front of the camera but his father is the complete opposite. LaVar Ball has a large ego while he is in front of a camera. He likes to make statements such as his son being better than curry or that the UCLA team would make it to the NCAA finals. Where it gets interesting though, is when he boldly states that he can beat the Hall of Famer, Michael Jordan in a one on one contest. In his own words, “Back in my heyday, I would kill Michael Jordan one-on-one.”

LaVar’s strong statements have taken the world by storm. Some mock LaVar who believe he would win by 50 points and other critics directly telling him that he is out of his mind. Michael Jordan is one of the best, if not the best in basketball history.

Jordan’s Stats: 30.1 points per game vs. LaVar Ball’s Stats: 2.1 points per game in college basketball. LaVar Ball has never even played a professional basketball game. Jordan hasn’t made a comment on the subject but it doesn’t take a genius to tell that he could care less.  

On the flipside this could very well be a well performed act. You see when people make it to the big leagues, everyone wants a piece of the action and LaVar Ball is no different. LaVar Ball is said to be making such a ruckus in the media but just to surround the attention on his boys and his brand which is known as the “Big Baller Brand”. Every day you see more people with the large three bold letters BBB. One question that really needs to be answered is LaVar Ball, a marketing genius or a confident man. We’ll let the public decide who would win in a one-on-one matchup. The G.O.A.T. or LaVar Ball? I mean both have aged, who do you think have the chances of winning this battle?