Shin Sen Gumi

Hello there all you foodies! Today I would like to talk about ramen. Now you may be asking yourself what is ramen? And no I am not talking about the dollar store ramen I am talking about the ramen you get in a real restaurant. There is a place I deeply recommend which is Shin Sen Gumi. Here they serve one of my personal favorite ramens known as the Tanaka ramen which is pork slice noodles and whatever toppings you wish to add. However the soup itself with the noodles and meat is only 8 dollars!. Some of the toppings you can add are wontons, short ribs, extras pork and even fishcakes, if you really wanted to. The restaurant decor is very simple yet comfortable, and I would definitely recommend this place to anyone in the mood for ramen. Because this is one of the best ramen places around, expect there to be a long line any time you stop by. I would recommend putting your name on the waitlist and going down the street to check the kinokuniya book store where they sell all types of manga and anime for reasonable prices. The kinokuniya book store even has manga written in Japanese. Shin Sen Gumi has locations in Los Angeles, Monterey Park, Gardena, and Fountain Valley. The one closest to our school is located at 132 S Central Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90012 in little Tokyo.

For more information or to check out the menu go to:

https://shinsengumigroup.com/